* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Hello and welcome to Jewelry by Scotti!



I love making fun, inexpensive, pretty necklaces, bracelets, and earrings that people will enjoy wearing with their favorite outfits. In addition to making jewelry, I write books for children and adults, many of which have been published. For more information on that, please visit my web site  at www.scotticohn.com. My web site also provides more information about me.

To see the jewelry I currently have for sale, please visit my shops at Etsy or eBay:

ETSY = http://www.etsy.com/shop/scotticohn

You may purchase my jewelry through Etsy or eBay. . .
or. . .
. . .make a note of the item you want to purchase and buy it directly from me using the Paypal link on this site. You'll need to enter the exact name of the item and the amount (including shipping).

If you have any questions about how this works, please feel free to contact me by email.

Scotti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!