* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Friday, September 3, 2010

New Items and Vintage Pearls

I posted descriptions of three new items for sale at my Etsy and eBay stores:

ETSY = http://www.etsy.com/shop/scotticohn

Also, one of my local bead shops had a fabulous sale today. Among several other items, I picked up nine strands of "vintage pearls" in various colors. These tiny pearls were part of the "stock" inherited by a local woman when her mother, who owned a bead shop in the 1940s, passed away. The pearls are made of glass, and I can't wait to use them in my jewelry designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!