* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Name the Mannequin and Win Free Jewelry!

Introducing: My new torso mannequin!

Below is a picture of her modeling my Zany Zebra necklace:


 And here she is in the Mocha Nut Sundae necklace:


She's a real doll -- but there's a problem. She doesn't have a name. So I'm having a contest to NAME THE MANNEQUIN!

Here's how to enter:

(1) Come up with a name for the torso mannequin.
(2) Send the name to me privately through Facebook or my personal email address. PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NAME HERE.

Entries will be accepted up until September 26, when my specially appointed judge will choose one of the names. The person who submitted the winning name will get an item from my collection that he or she chooses -- FREE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!