* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

What Customers are Saying about Jewelry by Scotti

custom

"I received my necklace and earrings yesterday! I love, love, love it! I am wearing it today."

"Wow - these agates are really different and such a nice mix of earthy tones. Love the whole package! Thanks for the quick shipping and fine workmanship."

"Beautiful set - gorgeous color combo and I love those gray agates. Love your reasonable prices, too! Thank you."

"Very cool stones and beautiful design for this necklace - very dainty looking. Seller communicates every step of the way. Thank you!"

"Beautiful item, beautifully wrapped. Very well made, fast shipping."

 "love love love. so cute. i will enjoy this for years. thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!