* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blue-Eyed Lady Gemstone Necklace and Earrings

Blue-Eyed Lady Gemstone Necklace and Earrings


A wire-wrapped blue gemstone hangs from a 21" necklace that features pale sapphire blue crackle glass alternating with smaller cobalt blue glass beads. Silver accents give a special shine to the set. Ear wires are sterling silver. $16 + shipping




To purchase this item directly from me, send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com, and I'll give you a total that you can pay through Paypal.

Or, if you prefer, order this item from:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!