* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Tribal Treasure - Wood Bead Metal Charms Necklace

Tribal Treasure


In this 24 inch necklace, antique gold colored pewter charms dangle from a black nylon cord. Wooden beads in a rich mahogany shade alternate with shiny gold metal beads to complete the look of Tribal Treasure. $12 + shipping



You can purchase this item directly from me or through one of my shops. Check the side columns of this blog for links! (To purchase directly from me, just email me at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com and I will give you a total, including shipping. Payment can be made through Paypal from this web site.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!