* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just for the Fun of It!

The main reason I started making jewelry is that I really enjoy it. It's just plain fun. I love mixing colors and textures and shapes. I love working with gemstones and crystals and pearls. I love that I can make something funky and festive and then turn around and make something elegant and exquisite.

One thing I especially enjoy is the fact that I can make jewelry to match specific items of clothing in my wardrobe. I wanted a necklace that would look cute with a fuchsia and white striped summer top. So rather than hunt for something in stores, I made exactly what I wanted myself!


Every time I make a necklace, bracelet, or pair of earrings, I picture someone wearing it with certain kinds of outfits or clothing. That's half the fun. 


So take a look around here on my blog or in one of my shops at Etsy shop, Artfire shop, or Ebay shop!

2 comments:

  1. fantastic work, Scotti! Congratulations! such wonderful fashion accessories! That necklace will surely look charming with a fuchsia and white striped summer top. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! Gotta love those crazy colors!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!