* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Not exactly a "sale" but...

Just a heads up to anyone who might be interested in any of the jewelry in my shop. After consulting with other jewelry makers, I have decided to sell my necklaces separately from the matching/coordinating earrings and bracelets. 

The price that once applied to each necklace and earring/bracelet set will now apply to the necklace only. Earrings and bracelets will be priced separately.

Of course, if you happen to order something from my shop before I split up the set, you'll get a super deal!

Order directly from me by email: sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com 
OR
order from one of my online shops:

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!