* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Silvery Lavender Black Pearl Bracelet

I didn't notice the unusual properties of these lampwork glass ovals until I started taking photographs of the bracelet I made with them. The beads were *obviously* deep lavender in color while I was making the bracelet and while I was photographing it in natural light. However, when I put the bracelet on my desk under artificial light, the beads looked to be a silvery blue color! The difference is striking, as you'll see in these photos.

the bracelet in natural light

the same bracelet under artificial light
The large oval lampwork glass beads in this exquisite stretch bracelet shift from shimmery lavender-blue to silvery gray, depending on the light. Swarovsky mystic black pearls add to the magic. Accented with silver daisy spacers, this bracelet measures 7 inches in diameter, but stretches to fit most wrists. $10 + shipping


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!