* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Aries Red Coral Glass Gold Charm Stretch Bracelet

To see more photos, visit my
Etsy shop or Artfire shop

ARIES Red Coral Glass Gold Charm Stretch Bracelet: $10 + shipping
Aries: March 21-April 19

Scarlet coral beads, crimson coral chips, and cherry red glass roundels are my choice for the energetic Fire sign Aries. Many astrologers associate the color red with Aries and its ruling planet, Mars ("the red planet"). I used gold spacers and a tiny gold Aries charm to make this the perfect wrist adornment for the courageous sign of the Ram. Made with Stretch Magic elastic cord, this eye catchin  bracelet is suitable for wrist sizes 7-9.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!