* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Holiday Hues

For me, part of the fun of the holiday season is wearing colorful, holiday-themed jewelry. Why not indulge yourself and pick up something festive (and reasonably priced!) from Jewelry by Scotti!

You can order directly from me if you prefer. Just send me an email at sm_cohn [at] hotmail.com, telling me what you want to order, and I'll send you the total amount due (including shipping). You'll pay by Paypal right from this site.

OR -- You can order from my shops at Artfire or Etsy. Very simple. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!