* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stay Grounded During the Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

What better way to stay grounded during the holidays than to give and wear earth tone jewelry? It's all about rich shades of umber, slate, copper, and sand -- and beads made of earthy materials like agate, jasper, tiger-eye, tortoiseshell, and wood.


For more information about individual pieces in my Earth Tones collection, click HERE, HERE, or HERE.

To purchase, you have three options: (1) order directly from me by sending me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com, telling me which item you want; (2) order through ArtFire; or (3) order through Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!