* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Clemson Orange-White-Gold Bracelet

PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE REQUESTING/PAYING FOR THIS.
It is currently on display in a local shop and may have been sold. If you want it, I will need to check on that. Thank you!


Clemson Orange-White-Gold Bracelet: $10 + shipping
Large, square orange, black, and white striped glass puff squares; white acrylic beads; gold accents; and a lobster-claw clasp demonstrate outstanding teamwork in this Clemson-colored bracelet that adjusts from 6-1/2 to 9-1/2 inches. If you know exactly what length you want, just let me know and I will customize the length. Go Tigers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!