* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mother's Day Ideas

Mother's Day is the perfect time to show your mother (or the mother of your children) how truly special she is.

Does she like to dress up and go out? Consider something from my Glittery Glam collection.

Does she love animals? How about something on the "wild" side from my Animal Themes collection?

Does she have a special place in her heart for the natural colors of the earth? Choose something from my Earth Tones collection.

The variety is endless here at Jewelry by Scotti, and you're sure to find the perfect gift for Mother's Day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!