* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Gemini Green Black Silver Charm Bracelet

Visit my Etsy shop or Artfire shop!



S O L D
S O L D
Gemini, the Twins, is the zodiac sign for people born around May 21 to June 20 each year.* Ruled by Mercury, planet of the mind, Gemini is known for responsiveness, versatility, and intellectual sharpness.


Green is a color many astrologers associate with Gemini. For this bracelet, I chose 6mm crackle glass beads in spring green and faceted, twisted olive "new jade" stones. "New jade" (also called Serpentine Jade) is from the serpentine family of minerals. Serpentine is said to help people find inner peace, as well as encouraging the ability to solve conflicts by peaceful means. It has also been used as protection against poisonous creatures. 


Three silver charms dangle from the bracelet: an oval tag with the word "Gemini" on it, a silver symbol for the sign Gemini, and a silver star with a crystal center. Mystic black Swarovsky pearls and wide daisy spacers complete this exquisite piece.

Finished with a lobster-claw clasp, this bracelet can be adjusted to fit wrist sizes 6 to 8.


Remember: I donate 25% of all sales to the Humane Society of Central Illinois, where I used to volunteer.

* IMPORTANT NOTE: If you were born within a day or even two days of the beginning or end of this range, your year of birth, and perhaps even the time of birth, might be needed to accurately determine your Sun sign.

2 comments:

  1. Such an intresting great blog! Lot's of inspiration for myself!

    Whould u like to follow each others blog to keep in touch this way?

    Lots of hugs,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nicoleta! I like your blog! I am following it now.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!