* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Silver Chain Agate Pearl Tassel Necklace


To see more photos of this necklace, 
visit my Etsy shop or Artfire shop!

Silver Chain Agate Pearl Tassel Necklace: $24 + shipping

To create the tassel for this striking, one-of-a-kind chain necklace, I used silver crazy lace agate puff rectangles, Swarovsky 4mm platinum pearls, garnet faceted glass bicones, and antique silver diamonds and barrel beads as dangles. The garnet bicones bring out the reddish lines in the crazy lace agate, adding a bit of color to a necklace that can be worn with almost anything. This unusual necklace is adjustable to various lengths, based on which loop you want to use for the tassel.



Remember: I donate 25% of all sales to the Humane Society of Central Illinois, where I used to volunteer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!