* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Confetti Necklace and Earrings


To see more photos of this piece, 
visit my Etsy shop or Artfire shop!


Confetti Necklace & Earrings - Multi Colored Turquoise and Gold Chain
Whether it's a parade, a party, or a picnic, you'll be ready to participate in this bright, colorful 18 inch necklace made of gold chain, 4.5mm and 7mm multi-colored turquoise heishi beads, and Miyuki Paque Rainbow seed beads. The necklace is finished with a gold lobster claw clasp. Wear a fiesta around your neck and dance the night away!

Confetti Necklace - Multi Colored Turquoise and Gold Chain: $20 + shipping
And get ready to brighten everyone's day (or night) in these festive dangly earrings made of shiny gold chain and multi-colored turquoise heishi beads in two different sizes, finished with 24K gold filled French style ear wires. I love these heishi beads -- to me they look like Pez candy!

Confetti Earrings - Multi Colored Turquoise and Gold Chain: $12 + shipping

Don't forget: I donate 25% of all sales to the Humane Society of Central Illinois, where I used to volunteer.

1 comment:

  1. This is what I was looking for from last week. Great work done. :)


    zodiac signs

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!