* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Red White Gold Button Bracelet

To see more photos of this piece, 
visit my Etsy shop or Artfire shop!


Red White Gold Button Chain Charm Bracelet: $12 + shipping

Bingle bangle, jingle jangle -- there are few pieces of jewelry more fun than spangly dangly charm bracelets. This one features red, gold, and white vintage buttons hanging from shiny gold chain. The bracelet adjusts in length from 6-1/2 to 8-1/2 inches and fastens with a lobster claw clasp.


My mother has done a lot of sewing in her life and collected a lot of buttons. Recently she gifted them all to me to use in my jewelry. I love button bracelets, so I'm putting all of these vintage buttons to good use!


1 comment:

  1. Love this bracelets and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you! Really the bracelet is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!