* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Buttons! Buttons! Who's Got Buttons?

When I was a child, one of my favorite games to play at birthday parties was "Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?" The person who was "It" stood facing a row of people who passed (or pretended to pass) a button down the line to each other. The person who was "It" had to guess who had the button when the passing stopped.

My mother taught me that game, and so I think it's fitting that most of these button bracelets are made with vintage buttons that she kept in her sewing stash for many, many years.

To see more photos of these bracelets, 
visit my Etsy shop or Artfire shop!

Button, Wood Charm Bracelet: $12 + shipping


Red White Gold Button Chain Charm Bracelet: $12 + shipping



Brown Gold Button Chain Charm Bracelet

Brown Gold Button Chain Charm Bracelet: $12 + shipping

Purchase from ETSY (credit cards accepted)




Remember: I donate 25% of all sales to the Humane Society of 
Central Illinois, where I used to volunteer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!