* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Stone Heart Pendant Necklace

To see more photos of this piece, 
visit my Etsy shop or Artfire shop!


Stone Heart Pendant Necklace: $20 + shipping
The focal point of this one of a kind 21 inch necklace is a 2x2 inch stone heart in shades of terra cotta, mahogany, and smoke gray. The pendant hands from ultra micro fiber suede cord, accented with antique silver plated barrel beads, gray-green Czech pearls, and mahogany wood beads. A pewter beaded heart toggle clasp completes this truly unique piece.

If you would like me to shorten this necklace, just tell me the length you desire. I will be happy to shorten it free of charge.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!