* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Crystal Green Glass Acrylic Rhodium Chain Necklace

To see more photos of this piece, 
visit my Etsy shop or Artfire shop!

"Princess Ozma": $20 + shipping
Crystal Green Glass Acrylic Rhodium Chain Necklace



This exquisite necklace features beads in emerald green glass, mint green acrylic, sparkling crystal crackle, and dark silver metal etched with a spiral design. The lobster claw clasp can be attached at various points along the extender chain, making this necklace up to 24-1/2 inches long.

If you would like a shorter (yet still adjustable) length, please let me know and I will alter the length at no extra charge for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!