~ Jewelry for All Seasons ~
* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

You're sure to find something you or a friend or family member would enjoy wearing.

Because I love animals, I donate 25% of my proceeds to my favorite animal shelter.


Order from Etsy.com or ArtFire.com using Paypal.
No Paypal account? My Etsy shop accepts credit cards.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.


Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holly Jolly!

Yes, it's that happy, jolly, festive, frantic time of year again! Some folks may feel it's too early to think about holiday shopping. On the other hand, my mother finished hers two months ago...

Why not simplify your life by choosing just the right gift for each person on your list from Jewelry by Scotti!

Here's a little video to get you in the mood...



1 comment:

Let me know what you think!