* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

PISCES: The Fish

PISCES
February 19-March 20*

I love the zodiac sign Pisces -- sign of the psychic, the dreamer, and the mystic. I've always thought of it as a magical, mysterious sign, moving through the waters of life with an iridescent splash here and a silvery blue swish there.

My mother is a Pisces; my daughter is a Pisces; and yes, some of my best friend are Pisces. My favorite Beatle, George Harrison, was also a Pisces -- and naturally one of my favorite songs of his is called "Pisces
Fish."
  )

The traditional ruler of the sign Pisces is Jupiter, planet of luck and expansion (also the ruler of the sign Sagittarius). Many astrologers consider the modern ruler of Pisces to be Neptune. Pisces is a Water sign (along with Scorpio and Cancer), and these signs often think intuitively, with their feelings. People with a strong Water influence in their chart are frequently romantic, emotional, imaginative, sensitive, and spiritual. Pale green, turquoise, and sea green are the colors of Pisces, so these are the colors I used in my one-of-a-kind Pisces creations.

"Pisces Fish"

"Pisces Dream"
Purchase from Etsy

* If you were born within a day or even two days of the beginning or end of this range, accurate determination of your Sun sign might require your year of birth and perhaps even the time of birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!