* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

"Eye Candy"

Made to Order
Glass Wood Bead Coil Memory Wire 
Bracelet


Please Note: This exact bracelet is not available. Your bracelet will be similar but not identical.

I had so much fun making the pictured bracelet for a customer that I thought I would offer to make similar bracelets upon request. None will be identical. All will incorporate various sizes, shapes, and colors of glass beads as well as wooden beads in light and dark shades of brown. These bracelets are so sweet I call them “Eye Candy.”

Memory wire "remembers" its shape and retains its coil form, allowing the bracelet to fit most wrists


Purchase through _ETSY_

Purchase through _ARTFIRE_



PLEASE NOTE: THIS EXACT BRACELET IS NOT AVAILABLE. YOUR BRACELET WILL BE SIMILAR BUT NOT IDENTICAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!