* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Baseball Bracelets

I have been having so much fun making one-of-a-kind Major League Baseball team coil bracelets, I wanted to share some of them with you! I'll start with the newest one:

Arizona Diamondbacks


Attention Arizona Diamondback fans: Your team colors make an absolutely gorgeous gemstone bracelet! Cheer the team on in style by wearing this one-of-a-kind creation that features “sedona red” glass pearl rounds, red seed beads, Czech glass matte black rounds, and black seed beads, with the color “sand” represented by crazy lace agate chips and Swarovski light gold pearls.


Antiqued silver daisy spacers and pewter saucer spacers complement the vivid colors of this Arizona Diamondbacks coil bracelet. A baseball charm hangs at one end to balance the MLB trademarked metal “A” logo charm dangling from the other end.

To purchase this bracelet from my Etsy shop, click HERE. To purchase from my ArtFire shop, click HERE.

Milwaukee Brewers


A blue, white, and gold retro Milwaukee Brewers glove logo charm dangles from one end of this unique 4-coil bracelet, while a baseball charm and navy blue glass pearl hang from the other end. In between the two charms I used denim lapis tube beads, faceted agate navy blue beads, Afghan lapis beads, gold plated pewter heishi spacer beads, and seed beads in white, duraboat galvanized gold, and silver-lined transparent yellow.


Fashioned from memory wire, this one of a kind bracelet "remembers" its shape and retains its coil form, allowing the bracelet to fit most wrists. No clasps to fuss with. Easy on, easy off.

Opaque, dark blue lapis was among the first gemstones to be worn as jewelery. It is regarded by many people around the world as the stone of friendship and truth. Lapis is also said to help its wearer to be authentic and to give his or her opinion openly.

To purchase this bracelet from my Etsy shop, click HERE. To purchase from my ArtFire shop, click HERE.

Atlanta Braves


The first Braves bracelet I made sold quickly, so I made another one out of a completely different collection of beads. This time, I used  _faceted navy blue agate beads_ that I got from one of my favorite bead suppliers: _Auntie's Beads_, red African glass beads, red glass rounds, seed beads in red and dazzling iridescent blue, and alphabet beads that spell B-R-A-V-E-S!


A red and navy MLB trademarked, metal “A” logo charm dangles from one end of the bracelet, and from the other, a baseball charm set off with red African glass beads. There are those who would say this bracelet is “plumb gaudy.” Well, why shouldn’t it be? Proclaim your team spirit and make a fashion statement all at once. GO BRAVES!

Fashioned from memory wire, this one of a kind bracelet "remembers" its shape and retains its coil form, allowing the bracelet to fit most wrists. No clasps to fuss with. Easy on, easy off.

To purchase this bracelet from my Etsy shop, click HERE. To purchase from my ArtFire shop, click HERE.

Texas Rangers


For this bracelet I started with memory wire, then added red glass rounds, red and white seed beads, frosted glass rounds, alphabet beads, and gorgeous _faceted navy blue agate beads_ that I got from one of my favorite bead suppliers: _Auntie's Beads_. I added a baseball charm and an MLB trademarked Texas Rangers charm and voila! Go Rangers! To purchase this bracelet from my Etsy shop, click HERE. To purchase from my ArtFire shop, click HERE.


And here are a few more MLB team bracelets, all of which can be purchased through Etsy or ArtFire. Just go to my shop and click on Sports Team Jewelry (at Etsy) or Team Spirit (on ArtFire).

Chicago Cubs


St. Louis Cardinals


SOLD ~ Atlanta Braves ~ SOLD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!