* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Monday, September 1, 2014

Here There Be Dragons!

Beowulf's Dragon . . . Falkor . . . Smaug . . . St. George’s Dragon . . . *Dash* . . . so many dragons, so little time! No matter who your favorite dragon is, you can show your fondness for dragons by wearing them on your wrist, around your neck, or dangling from your ears!

To purchase any of these dragon-themed pieces, you can visit my _Etsy Shop_ or my _ArtFire Shop_. Just type "dragon" in the search field for the shop.


And in case you’re wondering who *Dash* is, you can meet him in my children’s fantasy adventure book, Wordsworth and the Dragon, available as a paperback and eBook at _Amazon_ and _Etsy_!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!