* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Monday, September 14, 2015

Such a Lovely Couple (from the Dark Side)!


For me, much of the fun of creating jewelry is looking through my finished pieces for earrings, bracelets, or necklaces that complement each other in pleasing ways.

For today's blog entry, I submit to you one of my newest creations -- "Mysterious Night" -- followed by some of the necklaces in my shop that seem to pair especially well with it.

You can buy any or all of these unique pieces from my shops at _ETSY_ or _ARTFIRE_ using Paypal or a credit card.

This wonderfully gothy, gypsy, boho 15-coil bracelet is the perfect thing to jazz up your night (or day, really).

Purchase from _ETSY_

Pair it with one of the following necklaces from my shop:

Purchase from _ETSY_

Purchase from _ETSY_

Purchase from _ETSY_

Purchase from _ETSY_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!