* One-of-a-Kind *
* Handmade *
* Many Different Styles and Colors *

Order from Etsy.com using Paypal or credit card.
Other payment options may include check and money order.

Questions? Send me an email at sm_cohn (at) hotmail.com.

Monday, February 15, 2016

What's with the Pinching? Thoughts on St. Patrick's Day

To purchase, click HERE.

St. Patrick's Day is fast approaching! Tradition has it that one should wear green, and those who subscribe to this concept often warn that if you do not wear green, they will pinch you. Ouch.

Apparently this charming tradition arises from the belief that wearing green makes one invisible to leprechauns -- those devilish little creatures who pinch anyone they can see on St. Patrick's Day.

To purchase, click HERE.

So -- I 'm here to offer my help. Come to me, and not only will you avoid getting pinched on March 17 (by leprechauns or other mischievous beings), you'll look gorgeous NOT being pinched in one of my many green necklaces, bracelets, or earrings!

Seems like a win-win to me. Here's a great big splash o'green for you -- lots of pretties that can be found over at www.jewelrybyscotti (my Etsy shop). DON'T get pinched on St. Paddy's Day. DO look fabulous!



To purchase, click HERE.
To purchase, click HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!